Business Insurance

Household Insurance

Household insurance provides comprehensive protection for the household contents in your family home. This type of insurance generally includes household contents insurance and personal liability insurance. The former covers cost of loss and damage to household contents, while the latter provides indemnity for accidental death or body injury of third party or accidental loss or damage to third party property.


Household insurance covers the cost of replacing or repairing the contents of your home if they are lost or damaged due to fires, theft, typhoons, heavy rainfall, etc. Household contents include furniture, electrical appliances, personal belongings, electronic devices, and valuable items. Whether your home is damaged by an accident  or natural disaster, a household insurance plan provides financial peace of mind by covering your loss as stated in the policy.


Household insurance can still be relevant even if you're not a landlord. If you are tenant, you can still purchase household contents insurance to cover your possessions.


The premium of household insurance is calculated based on the gross floor area and type of premise. Higher premiums will be charged for larger flats.


General insurance information is provided by Convoy Financial Services Limited (A licensed insurance broker company with Hong Kong Insurance Authority Licence No. FB1360 and a registered MPF Intermediary of Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority with the MPF Registration No. IC000105) and/or Convoy Financial Solutions Limited (A licensed insurance broker company with Hong Kong Insurance Authority Licence No. FB1246).

Interested? You may find our services from the below channels

Contact our financial advisor 

0.0.39-SNAPSHOT[Tue Aug 30 2022 14:47:07 GMT+0800 (HKT)]a88b6670285f2db8884011c52319b524b6da3d5a